Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

morphine



i can smells ur perfume all around me
guide me to somewhere that resemble the heaven
i'm feeling ur arm holding me tight
and refuge me from liars
i can feel u were beside me
with the lips like a morphine

the sound of double bass been played in the radio knock me out
and i'm still here, standing beside the reredos

it was a predicament moment at first
but beleive me
one day we will be free
and enjoy our residual life together
and keep on refill our heart with love and honesty

the night is blind without those star
it was me when u were not here
the warmness in ur eyes hypnotizing me
as you whispered you love me
hush honey, i know i'm flying too high
i'm sorry this gonna be the longest November
because today there will be a fight between us
to win and gaining the love

ana berkata " poem ini ditulis pada malam aku dan morphine jatuh cinta, poem asalnya telah hilang dan aku cuba menulis semula poem ini seminggu selepas kehilangan itu. sumpah aku cakap yang hidup aku berubah giler since kenal morphine. aku dah stop smoking, jadi PEREMPUAN, dan satu saja aku gagal - simpan rambut panjang. Apa-apa pon, morphine selalu dihati.



aku tau english aku tak sebagus tuh, tapi setidak-tidaknya aku dah cuba kan?

4 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

oh shit.
ana nie suke buat zz trharu smpi nk nangis oh :)
thanx syg.luv u so so much..

~Photo Freak~ berkata...

muka nak kne penampar jerk ko nyer banner nih...wawawawaw

Tanpa Nama berkata...

both of you so sweet.sebelum terlupa u comel! haha.mana kenal i meh?

Eerie Liuvyx berkata...

tu pasal r mahal banner tuh