Ahad, 14 Jun 2009

I killed my crush because i like shoelaces

Untuk apa nak kill crush dah tentu kita crush semata-mata sebab suka shoelaces?
hahaha, sengal
sebenarnya ini merupakan tag yang diberi oleh Pahlawan, semak yang ini (check this out)

The rules :

1) Do this survay/tagged that u got from your friend.
2) Put the combination of your details in the survay to be your tittle.
3) Tagged some friends in the end of the survay and link to their page.



Pick The Month You Were Born In:

1 (jan) i slept with
2 (Feb) - i robbed
3 (Mar)- i ran naked with
4 (Apr) - I shot
5 (May) - I slapped
6 (June) - I hugged
7 (July) - I kissed
8 (Aug) - I smoked with
9 (Sept) - I needed
10 (Oct) - I did
11 (Nov) - I killed
12) (Dec) - I ran shirtless with


Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1 - a rock star
2 - the one i love
3 - a bag of weed
4 - a homeless guy
5 -a hobo
6 -paris hilton
7 - a toothbrush
8 - a whore
9 - a bowl of cereal
10 - a hippo
11 - a hottie
12 - a mop
13-a crack head
14-a ninja
15-my "boo"
16 - a condom
17 - a teletubby
18 - a sexy B0YY
19 - the Kool Aid Man
20 - a snowman
21) - my crush
22 - a spatula
23 - yo momma
24 - Barney the Dinosaur!
25 - the cookie monster
26 - a gangsta
27 - my boyfriend
28 - the trojan man
29 - my ex-​​​boy/​​​gurlfriend
30 - my hoe
31- a mexican


Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White - because im sexy like that
Black - because i love weed
Pink - because i still love cheese
Turquoise-​​​because i like to snort cocaine
Brown- because i like shoelaces
Polka Dots - because I am a tranny
Purple - because I'm gay
Grey - because i have AMAZING boobs
Other - because I'm retarded
Green - because that hobo stole my taco
Orange - because i am a mental retard
Red- because I am crazy like that
Blue -because im good in bed
Tye dye- because Im a fucking scuba diver
Graphic- because the gummy bears raped me

spread the tag if you interesting=)

1 ulasan:

Farie Amrah berkata...

haha!! aku terror ar dpt bunuh trojan.. :P